Sunday, July 31, 2011

Day 4 - Give to myself/ my family

On Day 4, I gave to myself, and in return, my family. I am giving myself the gift of health by starting bootcamp on MOnday. On Day 4, I went and paid for the bootcamp and met with the instructor. While I know this exercise is about giving to others, I'm going to count this one since I have such a hard time giving to myself and this will have a ripple affect on my loved ones.
I have spent so many years out of shape and getting fat. For someone who was effortlessly thin for 20 years, that's a hard thing to watch yourself do. I have never been athletic, never had to watch what I ate...until I had children...then, that was all she wrote for the nice figure.
I have friends who are doing the bootcamp with excellent results, so I'm jumping on the bandwagon on Monday for the next 4-week session. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment