Friday, July 29, 2011

Day 3 - Give Pastries from Panera Bread

Today I lunched with my friend at Panera Bread. I adore their tomato/mozzarella sandwich...and of course their pastries are wonderful! I've been trying to take my mom because I know that she will love their sweets like I do. Today, after I ate my meal, I went and filled a box up with pastries to take by my parent's house on my way home from work. It was hard watching that box sit on my chair in my office and not dive into it!
When I stopped by my parents, they got right into the box! That's a small "give" since I would have done that regardless...but then again the only thing I've done so far that I normally wouldn't do is lay out a lavish tip (I always tip well, but not lavishly).
I'm going to make an effort to get outside my comfort zone and give things that I normally would not give....after all, isn't that what this exercise is all about?

No comments:

Post a Comment